BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


LOVE IS THE ONLY THINGS THAT MAKE THE EARTH A BETTER PLACE !!
Friday, May 1, 2009





DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if u are one of them, out now !!! This skin was made by me, so remember no rip or copy. Thanks a lot. If u want to link-ex, tag me

STUFFS


Web Page Counters


TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess




PAST POST

ARGH !! Start OF CRAZY PROJECT WORKING!!
It's Back To SCHOOL !!
First LOVE !
haha..
hehe... I shld really Stop SPENDING MONEY !!
I am here to blog le...
I am here to blog le...
HEHE ... PICS
Drinking Session!!
hehe.. I brought my Ipod Touch le.. !!

CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
idea : happy stop
domain : co.nr
favicon : chick-house