BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


First LOVE !
Sunday, April 12, 2009


Today while i was walking home with Serene and Mei Teng, we started talking about how first Love have such a great impact on girls instead of on guys. Serene pointed one point that i strongly agreed with, she say :"It was because girls put their emotions on their minds while guys have their emotions buried deep in their heart!"Cause we as girls are guarded by our emotions on things we are doing, and we are more vocal than the guys when it came to emotional matters.We will kept remembering and recap it in our mind while guys just carried it on with their life as per normal. But like i always say , there will be a small group of guys that will go telling people , sharing with friends about their past relationship. So that's all le!! See ya dem!

Labels:





DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if u are one of them, out now !!! This skin was made by me, so remember no rip or copy. Thanks a lot. If u want to link-ex, tag me

STUFFS


Web Page Counters


TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess




PAST POST

hehe... I shld really Stop SPENDING MONEY !!
I am here to blog le...
I am here to blog le...
HEHE ... PICS
Drinking Session!!
hehe.. I brought my Ipod Touch le.. !!
This were taken at khatib Mrt station. The One on...
Let it go !
I went to attend the DInner & Dance today. Everyon...
Cruel leh .. How can they only choose 2 out of the...

CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
idea : happy stop
domain : co.nr
favicon : chick-house