BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


I am here to blog le...
Sunday, April 5, 2009





Sometime , i wonder what is it like to prepare a present that is favourable of the receiver. All we know is to get the things that the receiver likes and loves, but the things is when we get to know what they wants. We want to get the best and of course something that make them so joyful upon knowing the content of the present. Today was the day that i went to prepare a present for my friends. I know that she love Elmo very much but when i went around searching for the perfect elmo present to give to her. I could no found any so i decide to buy another one that she would like. I went around cracking my brains and finally i get her a couple push toy, a elmo T-shirt , handphone pouch and of course a birthday card. And while i left the present to be wrapped, me and serene went to Gelare to have waffle ice-cream. haha.. above was the pic we took..




DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if u are one of them, out now !!! This skin was made by me, so remember no rip or copy. Thanks a lot. If u want to link-ex, tag me

STUFFS


Web Page Counters


TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess




PAST POST

HEHE ... PICS
Drinking Session!!
hehe.. I brought my Ipod Touch le.. !!
This were taken at khatib Mrt station. The One on...
Let it go !
I went to attend the DInner & Dance today. Everyon...
Cruel leh .. How can they only choose 2 out of the...
Quotation
Its raining now in Woodlands and i simply love the...
Grasping for happiness and Freedom!~

CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
idea : happy stop
domain : co.nr
favicon : chick-house